My Motto

To Live, Laugh and Learn, and in no specific order



Sunday, July 25, 2010

still trying to close on a short sale

On my last post I was talking about the short sale that I had been working on since April and that we were supposed to go to closing on Friday. Well I'm not sure exactly who's fault it was that we didn't close, but I can tell you in all honesty it wasn't mine. The underwriter was asking for more information 1 hour before we wer set to close. Now that our agreement has expired from Bank of America, I'm not sure were we stand. More phone calls and pleading is I guess what I will be doing tomorrow. i can tell you this thou, the commission split isn't quite fair on this as during a short sale the listing agent does all of the work. Oh well, it will all even out in the end. Hopefully I will be on the buyer side of one of these someday, and I will just sit back and enjoy (or pull my hair out) the ride.

No comments:

Post a Comment