My Motto

To Live, Laugh and Learn, and in no specific order



Friday, November 19, 2010

IT'S TIME*** Interest Rates are on the Rise

I intended to write a post last week about the rumor that interest rates were going to starti ncreasing, but I just got busy and didn't get it done. We had our office meeting this past Monday morning and our in house Lender with ERA announced that yes indeed we are going to start seeing a rise in interest rates.
I just received a report with actual statistics of what this past week has seen with actual interest rates so you can read for your self, that Yes, we have seen the bottom and we are starting the move to higher rates. MORTGAGE RATES RISE SIGNIFICANTLY Even thou the rates are starting to increase, it is not too late to still get a good rate. Compared to what they were 2 years ago, these rates are phenominal and will still save you $$$$$$$$$$ in your monthly payment.

Visit my website www.AllAlabamaHomes.com to find your dream home, and give me a call. I can still get you in your new home before the end of the year.

No comments:

Post a Comment