My Motto

To Live, Laugh and Learn, and in no specific order



Monday, January 31, 2011

It's No Longer About Keeping up with the Jones'

If we have learned anything as we go thru these tough times, it's that its time that we stop trying to keep up with the Jones'.  It's time that the younger generation stops thinking that they deserve the best, and that thru time and hard work they can earn that right to have the things they want.  I can't even imagine 34 years ago when I got married of buying that brand new house, plus the new car and all of the other things that go along with it.  I remember garage sales and hand me down furniture and I still had a nice place to call home even thou it wasn't new.  I remember how good it made me feel when I actually bought my first brand new couch, and believe me I'm sure I appreciated it way more than those that think they deserved from the beginning.  Our very first home was special to me and I believe thats because it was filled with love and not payment books. 
If you are needing to change your financial behavior check out this article.....

Simple Tips to Change Your Financial Behavior

No comments:

Post a Comment