My Motto

To Live, Laugh and Learn, and in no specific order



Tuesday, November 15, 2011

It's Not The White Picket Fence Anymore

It's not the white picket fence consumers are looking for today, it's the updated Kitchen and Master Bathroom or main bath if thats all you have to offer in your home. 
I'm going to focus today on the Bathroom. 

BOOST YOUR HOME VALUE ON YOUR BATHROOM

 I'm really not sure if it's because we  live such a hectic life style that we are all looking for that Calgon take me away room, but this room is very important to the sale of your home. 
From the popularity of the TREND to the ROI (return on investment) the highest area of importance in your bathroom remodel is the sink and fixtures.  That really surprised me, I thought it possibly would be the shower and or tubs or possibly flooring.  The counters and vanity where next followed by the floor then the tub/shower.
So if you go by this article, and it's from HGTV, and I believe they are on top of the trends, focus your efforts on the sink first.  This article I've attached is great because it will actually show you different products you can use, and even a "how to" if you want to tackle this your self.
BOOST YOUR HOME VALUE ON YOUR BATHROOM

Let me know how you like this article. 

No comments:

Post a Comment