My Motto

To Live, Laugh and Learn, and in no specific order



Wednesday, August 3, 2011

What Do You Know About Your Credit Score?

If you have followed any of my previous postings you know that credit score is a topic I post about a lot.  It's been an eye opener to me  how much the consumer doesn't know about their own credit score, what effects it, and how important it is even if you aren't buying a house.
For instance, did you know that ignoring your student loans is the same as not paying your income tax?  They are both parts of the Federal Gov't and you could end up with a  judgement  placed against you.  I actually have a client now that is wanting to buy a house but can't get a loan until the judgement is paid in full (not a payment plan).  Simply taking care of your responsibilities would avoid these types of situations.

Visit houselogic.com for more articles like this.
Copyright 2011 NATIONAL ASSOCIATION OF REALTORS®

No comments:

Post a Comment